Custaloga Town Scout Reservation is a year round camping facility. In addition to the Boy Scout Summer Camp and Cub Scout Resident programs, there are facilities available for use during the remainder of the year by Troops, Crews, and other groups.
For the use of cabins, campsites, pavilions, please complete the Short Term Camping Application and send it with payment to the McGarvey Service Center in Erie.
To use the rifle range, archery range, climbing tower/zip line, and rent canoes or the dining hall, please complete the Extended Services Application and send it with payment to the McGarvey Service Center.
The policies and procedures are available here on line. This form must be completed and submitted to the campmaster upon check-in.
ALL users of the facilities MUST check in with the ranger or campmaster as indicated on the sign at the entrance to camp. DO NOT go to the facility until you have checked in. The information on the Check-In/Out form will be completed by the campmaster and the unit leader in charge.
These forms are new this year as are the procedures. This is to ensure that all participants have a safe and enjoyable visit to Custaloga Town. As a review:
1) Complete the desire application and mail to the McGarvey Service center at least two weeks prior to the desired usage. Facilities are reserved on a first come/first serve basis.
2) An email confirmation of your reservation will be sent to the designated leader. You will NOT receive any information by US Mail unless there is not an email contact listed. Conflicts will be addressed to the contact person listed.
3) Upon arrival at camp, stop at the ranger or campmaster and check-in. If the gate at campmaster is closed, then the campmaster is busy checking in another unit, please wait patiently.
The campmaster will guide you to the facility and go over the policies and procedures as well as complete the check-in form. DO NOT move equipment or gear in until cleared by the campmaster and leader in charge.
4) If you have any problems, concerns, or needs while at Custaloga Town, contact the campmaster. They will be visiting during the weekend.
5) When your unit is ready to leave, contact the campmaster and they will conduct the check-out procedure and clear you to leave camp. IF you do not check-out and there is damage or missing items, your unit will be assessed.
6) Trading Post may be open during various times of the weekend.
If you have any questions, please contact McGarvey Service Center.
- Camp News
- Cub Scout Day Camp
- Cub Scout Resident Camp
- Off Season Camp Usage
- Camp Staff Area