Make it EASY for New Scouting Families to Find You!
Put Your Unit on the Map!
BeAScout.orgis the application that puts your Pack, Troop or Crew on the map! Potential Scouts and volunteers can go to BeAScout.org find Scouting in their neighborhood. If your unit’s pin is up to date they’ll find you!
· Raise Your Pack, Troop or Crew’s Profile in the Community
· Recruit More Youth and Volunteers and Help Grow Scouting
· Customize your Google ‘pin’ with contact information, photo, special message and even your unit Web site.
Our council’s goal is to have all our unit pins updated. Don’t wait. Follow these simple steps and update your pin today!
Cubmasters, Scoutmasters, pack and troop committee chairs:
· Sign in to MyScouting
· On the MyScouting homepage, click “BeAScout” in the Unit Tools section
of the left menu
· Click “Unit Pin Management” at the top of the BeAScout Homepage
· Update your unit info!
To find out more, ask your District executive.
Colonel Drake District
- District News
- About the District
- Cub Scouts