Effective Jan. 1, 2013, what is now known as the "unit charter fee" will be renamed the "unit liability insurance fee" and will increase in cost from $20 to $40 yearly.
As a result, the new fee will begin with units that have December 31, 2012 charter expiration dates (a charter period beginning Jan. 1, 2013).
More on the Charter Fee Increase
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Training Extravaganza
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Cub Scout Leader Outdoor Training
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal