Effective Jan. 1, 2013, what is now known as the "unit charter fee" will be renamed the "unit liability insurance fee" and will increase in cost from $20 to $40 yearly.
As a result, the new fee will begin with units that have December 31, 2012 charter expiration dates (a charter period beginning Jan. 1, 2013).
More on the Charter Fee Increase
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Scouting Works
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Cub Scout Leader Outdoor Training
- Scout Shop closed on Saturdays in summer
- Waldameer Scouts & Family Days
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- Wood Badge 2016
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Outdoor Leadership Training Courses
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal