Each year Scouting has to purchase numerous items to make sure that it runs properly for the youth of the French Creek Council. The link attached gives you an idea of what we need and what we want for Scouting. I say need as the column that says budgeted item YES means that we have to purchase this item every year otherwise the program does not operate. If the line says NO in budgeted field these are things that would be nice to have but not immediately necessary. Please look over the list and pass it along to those that might be able to help. The budgeted items are usually health and safety items that are our first priority. If you have questions about an item please contact the French Creek Council Office at 814-868-5571.
Thank you for your support for the Scouting program in Northwest Pennsylvania.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- CTSR Deer Creek Crossing repair update
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Seawolves Sleepover
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal