Join us in a weekend of fun and activites at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation October 3rd-5th
THIS IS OUR REGULAR WEBELOS WEEKEND BUT WE WANT TO LIMIT IT TO
(There is another weekend for Webelos II in November. See other form.)
You will need to bring tents to sleep in. You also need to bring food for dinner in your site on Saturday.
Cost is $21.00 ($30.00 after September 26th and Council approval) limited to the first 320 Paid Participants.
Cost includes a cracker barrel on Friday night, breakfast and lunch, and cracker barrel on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday and a patch.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Silver Beaver Lodge Picnic
- Scouts are more successful
- Outdoor Leader & Venturing Training Weekend
- Webelos 2 Weekend
- Training makes Scouting safer
- TREX 2014
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- BSA and United Way
- 2013 National Jamboree French Creek Council Patch Set
- Website improvements
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal