Join us in a weekend of fun and activites at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation October 3rd-5th
THIS IS OUR REGULAR WEBELOS WEEKEND BUT WE WANT TO LIMIT IT TO
(There is another weekend for Webelos II in November. See other form.)
You will need to bring tents to sleep in. You also need to bring food for dinner in your site on Saturday.
Cost is $21.00 ($30.00 after September 26th and Council approval) limited to the first 320 Paid Participants.
Cost includes a cracker barrel on Friday night, breakfast and lunch, and cracker barrel on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday and a patch.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Council Recognition Dinner
- Scouts Go To College Day
- Outdoor Leadership Training Courses
- Lions, a new pilot program for kindergarten boys, to begin this fall in the French Creek Council
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- Wood Badge 2016
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal