Join us in a weekend of fun and activites at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation October 3rd-5th
THIS IS OUR REGULAR WEBELOS WEEKEND BUT WE WANT TO LIMIT IT TO
(There is another weekend for Webelos II in November. See other form.)
You will need to bring tents to sleep in. You also need to bring food for dinner in your site on Saturday.
Cost is $21.00 ($30.00 after September 26th and Council approval) limited to the first 320 Paid Participants.
Cost includes a cracker barrel on Friday night, breakfast and lunch, and cracker barrel on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday and a patch.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Custaloga Town Celebrates 50 Years
- Professional Scouter wanted
- Spring Training Opportunities
- Celebrate Your Eagle
- On-Line Youth Applications
- Custaloga Town Scout Reservation Deer Creek Crossing
- Jamboree Shoulder Patches
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Needs and Wants List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal