Saturday, May 20, 2017 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Scouts will get to choose up to two (2) from the following Merit Badges. There will be some offered in the morning session (A) and some offered in the afternoon session (P).
|Architecture (A)||Entrepreneurship (A)||Personal Management (A&P)|
|Bugling (P)||First Aid (P)||Public Speaking (P)|
|Chemistry (A)||Geocaching (P)||Safety (A)|
|Communications (P)||Graphic Arts (P)||Space Exploration (A)|
|Engineering (A)||Personal Fitness (A)|
Registration is $25 and includes lunch. Scouts will need to pre-register online beginning April 1, 2017 at 12:01AM and select up to two merit badges per scout at https://tinyurl.com/PSB-BSGTC. The deadline to register is May 6, 2017. Limited seating available for some badges, so act early.
T-Shirts may be pre-ordered for $7 each. They will also be available to order at the event for $10. Parents/leaders may eat lunch with us. The cost is $7 whether pre-ordered or purchased at the event.
Scouts will receive a confirmation email for their sessions. They will also receive email notification of any pre-work required. Scouts should plan to have prerequisites done prior to the Merit Badge Day or they will receive a partial. Merit badge “Blue Cards” will be provided at the event. They will be distributed at each session.
For questions, please contact the event chairman, Eric Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org
French Creek Council
- Council News
- BSA 2017 Solar Eclipse patch
- On-Line Youth Applications
- Custaloga Town Scout Reservation Deer Creek Crossing
- Jamboree Shoulder Patches
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal