Silver Beaver recipients past and present are invited to a picnic on Tuesday, Septermber 16th at 6:00 PM at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation. The menu choices are Steak or Salmon with Sweet Corn, Baked Potato, Salad, assorted Fresh Vegetables, rolls, Coffee, Water and Bug Juice. This is a fun event full of fellowship and swapping of Scouting memories.
Reservations are required by September 12th.
We hope to see you there.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Scouting Works
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Cub Scout Leader Outdoor Training
- Scout Shop closed on Saturdays in summer
- Waldameer Scouts & Family Days
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- Wood Badge 2016
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Outdoor Leadership Training Courses
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal