Every youth deserves a trained leader. Here is your chance to come and spend an eight hour day with fellow Scouters, have fun, and get trained all at the same time. We have adapted the old TREX program into a University of Scouting. There are tracks for leaders of all ages, committee members, commissioners, and we have youth tracks available this year. New this year is lunch can be ordered for the day so that all you have to do in the morning is get up, put on your uniform, grab your coffee, and join us.
Wilderness First Aid
If you are attending Philmont or going on backwoods Scouting trip we are offering the BSA Wilderness First Aid class. The class is being held on Saturday, April 14, 2018 at the Moss Building at Custaloga. The cost for the class will be $75 and include your meals and class materials, as well as your certifications. The class will start at 7:30am and will contiune till approximatley 10:00 pm (we will be doing the 16 hour program in one day).
Outdoor Leaders Training
If you are taking your Cub Scout Pack or Boy Scout Troop outdoors for an overnight camping experience then each unit needs at minimum one leader that is trained. New this year is that BALOO and OWL have now been combined into just BALOO training. This experince is a fun learning experience where you learn the skills necessary to have a great experince. We will have our Spring session on the weekend of MAy 19-20.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Spring Training Opportunities
- Celebrate Your Eagle
- Wilderness First Aid
- On-Line Youth Applications
- Custaloga Town Scout Reservation Deer Creek Crossing
- Jamboree Shoulder Patches
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal