Come Join us for a great weekend of fun and activity AUGUST 15TH TO 17TH, 2014, at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation!
We want to invite everyone that has been on staff at CTSR over the years to come and join the fun at Custaloga Town in 2014.
This will be a fun weekend to share stories and discuss your experience as a staff member. You will also get to see the changes that have been made over the last 45 years. (yes, there has been a few)
Alumni staff members will be able to use the shooting range, climbing wall, 900 foot zip line, archery range, and swimming pool or just hike around to see the area.
A campfire will be Saturday night and we hope that you and fellow alumni staff members can pull together a skit or song to share.
Bring your patches and shirts to show and share with everyone.
Pictures are a must to display so please dig through your photo albums (Yes, we will have fun with the high socks pictures but that was part of the experience)
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Pinewood Derby Track for Sale
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal