Once again we will be holding our Annual Camp Leaders Meeting for units attending Custaloga Town Scout Reservation this summer. The meeting is being held on Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:30 PM.
WHERE: CUSTALOGA TOWN SCOUT RESERVATION DINING HALL
Dinner Served: 5:30 PM
Meeting to follow 6:00 PM
WHAT: Free Dinner for 2 representatives from every Unit signed up for 2014 Summer Camp.
WHO: Two representatives from each unit attending French Creek Council Summer Camp; including Cub Scout Day Camp, Cub Scout Resident Camp and Boy Scout Resident Camp.
Please call Service Center AT 814-868-5571 OR 800-851-2392 to make your free reservation. Reservations need to be received at the Service Center NO LATER THAN April 18, 2014.
See you at Custaloga Town
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Silver Beaver Lodge Picnic
- Scouts are more successful
- Outdoor Leader & Venturing Training Weekend
- Webelos 2 Weekend
- Training makes Scouting safer
- TREX 2014
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- BSA and United Way
- 2013 National Jamboree French Creek Council Patch Set
- Website improvements
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal