Three youth elected as officers for French Creek Venturing Officers Association (VOA).
Congrats to our new VOA officers selected at April's Venturing Invitational/Colonel Drake District Camporee at Custaloga Toiwn Scout Reservation
Council Venturing President, Andrew Sanford (Crew 912 Erie); Vice President Program, Sarah Hubauer (Crew 464 Clarion); and Vice President Communications Tara Peterson (Crew 464 Clarion)! Their term of office is June 1, 2014 to May 30, 2015. Their goal is to plan Venturing events to support and grow Venturing in French Creek Council.
In photo Tara, Sarah, and Andrew.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Holiday hours
- January Roundtable
- 2016 Philmont Contingent
- Scouts are more successful
- Season's Greeting from the National Key 3
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- BSA and United Way
- 2013 National Jamboree French Creek Council Patch Set
- Website improvements
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal