Three youth elected as officers for French Creek Venturing Officers Association (VOA).
Congrats to our new VOA officers selected at April's Venturing Invitational/Colonel Drake District Camporee at Custaloga Toiwn Scout Reservation
Council Venturing President, Andrew Sanford (Crew 912 Erie); Vice President Program, Sarah Hubauer (Crew 464 Clarion); and Vice President Communications Tara Peterson (Crew 464 Clarion)! Their term of office is June 1, 2014 to May 30, 2015. Their goal is to plan Venturing events to support and grow Venturing in French Creek Council.
In photo Tara, Sarah, and Andrew.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- 2017 Annual Council Recognition Banquet
- CTSR Deer Creek Crossing repair update
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- Scouts Go To College Merit Badge Day
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Seawolves Sleepover
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal