Come join us for a weekend of fun and activities November 7th-9th at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation!
This is a “new Webelos Weekend” designed for Webelos II Scouts that will be transferring to a Scout Troop in the spring. We will work on Webelos Activity badges but we will tie them in with merit badges that are similar in requirements. We will post a list on the website in early October as to what we will be working on.
(If you have a troop interested in helping please inform Kristie Milliren, Camp Director: firstname.lastname@example.org )
We would also like some Scout troops to come and teach the Webelos so they get an opportunity to meet Scouts from a troop that they may be crossing into.
Please come prepared to camp in campsites with your own tents, sleeping bags and clothes for the weekend. You will also need to bring food for Saturday night dinner to cook in your site.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- In Store Den Gear Special
- New Cub Fun Day 2017
- On-Line Youth Applications
- Custaloga Town Scout Reservation Deer Creek Crossing
- Jamboree Shoulder Patches
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal