WEBELOS WEEKEND is scheduled for October 4-6, 2013 at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation. This year we are focusing on the following Webelos pins Outdoorsman, Naturalist, Scientist, Communicator, Traveler, Fitness. Registration Deadline is September 20th or until the first 350 PAID Participants (Webelos, 4th and 5th grade, and Adults)
The cost is $21.00. The cost includes snack Friday and Saturday night, Breakfast, Saturday and Sunday, and a hardy lunch on Saturday. Patches and program supplies are also included in the cost.
Things to bring:
tents, sleeping bags, and clothes for the weekend. You will also need to provide food items and utensils for cooking Saturday night’s dinner in your campsite!
A reminder to all packs attending the Webelos Weekend that one leader must be O.W.L. (Outdoor Webelos Leader) Trained.
Schedule for the Friday Night:
6:00 PM – Check in will begin.
8:00 PM – Campfire
9:00 PM- Cracker Barrel in the Dining Hall
10:00 PM - Leaders Mtg.
11:00 PM – Lights out
French Creek Council
- Council News
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Jamboree 2017
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- Pinewood Derby Track for Sale
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal