Register now for Spring Conclave!
April 29th - May 1st, 2016
(Early bird deadline is April 20)
This is going to be a great conclave with lots of things going on!
- Officer Elections (If interested in running for an officer position, click here and fill out the form.)
- Ordeal Members can take their Brotherhood Test (Bring your OA Handbook - Requirements are in there.)
- Vigil Members Meeting
- Committee Meetings
- Training Cell
- Lots of fun activities
- Great fellowship with your brothers
- and much more!
The only thing that could possibly be missing is you. So register today!
Click here for the Spring Conclave registration form.
********* JUST A REMINDER TO SEND YOUR DUES PAYMENT IN AS THEY ARE DUE APRIL 30TH *********
Arrow Wars is coming to a galaxy near you!
Section Conclave is going to be held at Camp Mountain Run near Dubois this year and is hosted by Ah'Tic Lodge. The theme is Arrow Wars. This is a great time to get to know members in the other five lodges in Section NE-4A (Ah'Tic, Gyantwachia, Ho-Nan-Ne-Ho-Ont, Woapeu Sisilija, and Wyona)
- Gold Arrow Games (where the youth members compete against the youth members in the other lodges - Youth come represent Langundowi)
- Silver Arrow Games (where the adult members compete against the adult members in the other lodges - Adults come represent Langundowi)
- Patch Trading and Patch Auction
- Fellowship with members in other lodges
- Training Cells
- Section Officer Elections
- Lots of fun
- You (if you register)
Click here for the Section Conclave registration form.
Pow Wow is coming soon . . . Memorial Day Weekend!
Remember all money raised in the food booth goes towards camperships to help others less fortunate attend summer camp.
Lots of help needed! Especially youth, but adults as well! - Remember . . . Many hands make light work!
NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS
Former Langundowi Lodge Chief (1975-1977) and Section Chief (1978) Dale Krug was presented with the Order of the Arrow Centurian Award at the Lodge's Winter Fellowship. Click here for an edited version of his acceptance speech.
Take the "Challenge 46" challenge and give your 100 Anniversary gift! Click here for the "Challenge 46" form.
Download or view the latest copy of the Langundowi Log !!!
by clicking here or going to the link to the right under 2015-2016 Logs.
Order of the Arrow
Langundowi Lodge #46
- Lodge News
- Langundowi LOGs
- Langundowi Forms