42nd Annual De-Un-Da-Ga
Memorial Day Pow Wow
May 27th - May 30th, 2016
This is event is open to packs, dens, troops, scouting families, and the general public!
- Exhibition of Native American Dancing
- Daily spectators and campers are both welcome
- Counts towards Summertime Pack Award
- For Boy Scouts: Indian Lore Merit Badge classes
- For Cub Scouts (Bear Den): Come and work on Bear Elective Adventure: The Beat of the Drum : Requirement 6. Visit an Order of the Arrow dance ceremony or American Indian event within your community.
- Craft demonstrations Saturday and Sunday mornings @ 10:00 AM
- Craft Contest Sunday morning @ 10:00 AM
- Traders Row - fine art, craftwork, and supplies available
- Food Booth - staffed by Langundowi Lodge with money going towards camperships (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- and much more!
Bring the family, the den, the pack, or the troop! While you're there, sign up to help out for a couple of hours at our central scheduling tent located around the Pow Wow Pavilion. Many hands make light work and the fruits of our labor are helping those less fortunate scouts attend summer camp. Plus you get to fellowship with your brothers and have a good time together!
Click here for more information.
********* JUST A REMINDER TO SEND YOUR DUES PAYMENT IN AS THEY WERE DUE APRIL 30TH *********
Arrow Wars is coming to a galaxy near you!
Section Conclave is going to be held at Camp Mountain Run near Dubois this year and is hosted by Ah'Tic Lodge. The theme is Arrow Wars. This is a great time to get to know members in the other five lodges in Section NE-4A (Ah'Tic, Gyantwachia, Ho-Nan-Ne-Ho-Ont, Woapeu Sisilija, and Wyona)
- Gold Arrow Games (where the youth members compete against the youth members in the other lodges - Youth come represent Langundowi)
- Silver Arrow Games (where the adult members compete against the adult members in the other lodges - Adults come represent Langundowi)
- Patch Trading and Patch Auction
- Fellowship with members in other lodges
- Training Cells
- Section Officer Elections
- Lots of fun
- You (if you register)
Click here for the Section Conclave registration form.
NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS ** NEWS
Former Langundowi Lodge Chief (1975-1977) and Section Chief (1978) Dale Krug was presented with the Order of the Arrow Centurian Award at the Lodge's Winter Fellowship. Click here for an edited version of his acceptance speech.
Take the "Challenge 46" challenge and give your 100 Anniversary gift! Click here for the "Challenge 46" form.
Download or view the latest copy of the Langundowi Log !!!
by clicking here or going to the link to the right under 2015-2016 Logs.
Order of the Arrow
Langundowi Lodge #46
- Langundowi LOGs
- Langundowi Forms