Effective October 1, 2018 all registered unit leaders must complete the NEW Youth Protection training available on line. The course is just over an hour and you must complete all the individual sections before taking the final quiz which you must pass to be given a certificate. All leaders and adults going camping with their kids must be registered with the Boy Scouts and must also take Youth Protection Training (the old Youth Protection version is allowed for summer camp 2018 at this point) at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation or any Scout camp. This is mandatory for all Resident Camps and Cub Scout Day Camps. Contact the office at 814-868-5571 if you have questions.
- National News
- New Youth Protection Requirements
- BSA Expands Program to include Girls
- Shaping Lives, Saving Lives
- Keep an Eye Out for Eagle Scout Josh Hart of Villanova This Month!
- 7 Ways Scouting Has Made the World ...
- One Car One Difference
- Randall Stephenson Named BSA’s President
- Annual Report to the Nation
- Online Charter Renewal
- Leadership Policy Change
- New merit badge draws on youth’s sense of wonder about animation and design
- Merit Badge Counselor New Resource
- NESA Fellowship
- GIVE THE GIFT OF SCOUTING’S PREMIER EVENT
- National Learn