The Summit and the 2013 National Scout Jamboree are all about high adventure and fun. Visitors will see firsthand what that means at the Summit Center, where they can sample activities ranging from zip lines and BMX to rock climbing and shooting sports.
Jamboree visitor passes—including one-day, two-days, and all days—are now available, starting at $25 for a one-day pass for visitors who are 6–10 years of age.
- National News
- Keep an Eye Out for Eagle Scout Josh Hart of Villanova This Month!
- 7 Ways Scouting Has Made the World ...
- One Car One Difference
- Randall Stephenson Named BSA’s President
- Annual Report to the Nation
- Online Charter Renewal
- Leadership Policy Change
- New merit badge draws on youth’s sense of wonder about animation and design
- Merit Badge Counselor New Resource
- NESA Fellowship
- GIVE THE GIFT OF SCOUTING’S PREMIER EVENT
- National Learn