The Summit and the 2013 National Scout Jamboree are all about high adventure and fun. Visitors will see firsthand what that means at the Summit Center, where they can sample activities ranging from zip lines and BMX to rock climbing and shooting sports.
Jamboree visitor passes—including one-day, two-days, and all days—are now available, starting at $25 for a one-day pass for visitors who are 6–10 years of age.
- National News
- Annual Report to the Nation
- Online Charter Renewal
- Program Updates for 2015
- Leadership Policy Change
- New merit badge draws on youth’s sense of wonder about animation and design
- Michael Surbaugh to Serve as Next Chief Scout Executive for the Boy Scouts of America
- Merit Badge Counselor New Resource
- NESA Fellowship
- Dr. Robert Gates Named BSA's 35th President
- One Car One Difference
- National Learn