7 Ways Scouting Has Made the World A Better Place for 107 Years
Happy birthday, Boy Scouts of America!
Today, February 8, 2017 marks the 107th birthday of the Boy Scouts of America. As the nation’s top youth-serving organization, the BSA continues to educate on the principles of Scouting while creating value for thousands of people across the country.
Troops, teams, packs and crews alike will celebrate this momentous occasion in a variety of ways this month. From fashioning Scouting uniforms to serving in religious ceremonies, Scouts have the opportunity to reflect on their experiences in Scouting in a memorable way.
In celebration of Scouting and its thousands of volunteers, employees, and youth members, we’re sharing seven of the many ways the BSA is making the world a better place.
To read the rest of this article click here
- National News
- Shaping Lives, Saving Lives
- Keep an Eye Out for Eagle Scout Josh Hart of Villanova This Month!
- 7 Ways Scouting Has Made the World ...
- One Car One Difference
- Randall Stephenson Named BSA’s President
- Annual Report to the Nation
- Online Charter Renewal
- Leadership Policy Change
- New merit badge draws on youth’s sense of wonder about animation and design
- Merit Badge Counselor New Resource
- NESA Fellowship
- GIVE THE GIFT OF SCOUTING’S PREMIER EVENT
- National Learn