Based on feedback from potential contributors, the deadline to become a “Founding Fellow” of the NESA Legacy Society has been extended to December 31st, 2014 so that individuals who give a bulk of their contributions at the end of the year may participate and become a Founding Fellow.
In conjunction with the 2013 National Jamboree, the National Eagle Scout Association launched the NESA Legacy Society, which marked the first opportunity for individuals to make a direct contribution to the national NESA endowment furthering the support of Scouting. (The NESA endowment provides direct funding of Eagle Scout scholarships, NESA committee service grants, and career networking and encouragement for all Scouts who wear the Eagle Scout badge.)
Fellowship in the NESA Legacy Society is open to any currently registered youth or adult Scouter who has been recognized as a James E. West Fellow. All contributions to the national NESA endowment should be in addition to your regular support of your council's fundraising programs. Remember, the first step to becoming a NESA Legacy Fellow is to become a James E. West Fellow in your local council.
Fellows of the NESA Legacy Society are recognized by a unique Legacy Society certificate, a pin for uniform wear on the James E. West knot, and name recognition in the Eagles' Call magazine sent to all NESA members.
- Application Form
- Check out our BSA Alumni website at:www.BSAalumni.organd sign-up with the Scouting Alumni Association. Scouting Alumni Association affiliates can access their perks and discounts by logging in to http://saa.abenity.com/discountprogram.
- If you would like to make a difference in the life of a child, please click hereto invest in Scouting.
- NESA Facebook Page
- National News
- Annual Report to the Nation
- Online Charter Renewal
- Program Updates for 2015
- Leadership Policy Change
- New merit badge draws on youth’s sense of wonder about animation and design
- Michael Surbaugh to Serve as Next Chief Scout Executive for the Boy Scouts of America
- Merit Badge Counselor New Resource
- NESA Fellowship
- Dr. Robert Gates Named BSA's 35th President
- One Car One Difference
- National Learn