Silver Beaver recipients past and present are invited to a picnic on Tuesday, Septermber 16th at 6:00 PM at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation. The menu choices are Steak or Salmon with Sweet Corn, Baked Potato, Salad, assorted Fresh Vegetables, rolls, Coffee, Water and Bug Juice. This is a fun event full of fellowship and swapping of Scouting memories.
Reservations are required by September 12th.
We hope to see you there.
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Silver Beaver Lodge Picnic
- Scouts are more successful
- Outdoor Leader & Venturing Training Weekend
- Webelos 2 Weekend
- Training makes Scouting safer
- TREX 2014
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- BSA and United Way
- 2013 National Jamboree French Creek Council Patch Set
- Website improvements
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal