CTSR is Turning 50 and we are ready to CELEBRATE!!!
Fun for the entire family!
Saturday, June 16th
Parking opens at 2pm near the Heydrick House. Festivities begin at 3pm with the Bridge dedication & Parade of Units
Celebrate all things CTSR with a FREE day of open program areas including: sci-tech, handi-craft, archery, shooting range, fishing, scout-craft, & nature. The Anniversary Celebration also includes; camp tours, bridge dedication, parade of units, dinner, snack bar, live music, Class of 2017 Eagle recognition, Wood Badge Beading Ceremony and FIREWORKS!
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Custaloga Town Celebrates 50 Years
- Professional Scouter wanted
- Spring Training Opportunities
- Celebrate Your Eagle
- On-Line Youth Applications
- Custaloga Town Scout Reservation Deer Creek Crossing
- Jamboree Shoulder Patches
- 2018 Council Philmont Contingent
- French Creek Council Restructure Announcement
- Eagle Scout Save The Date
- Scouting Works Join Today
- Lions, a pilot program for kindergarten boys
- Like to ride Motorcycles?
- PA Act 153 of 2014:
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- BSA and United Way
- Scouts are more successful
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Needs and Wants List
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal