Come Join us for a great weekend of fun and activity AUGUST 15TH TO 17TH, 2014, at Custaloga Town Scout Reservation!
We want to invite everyone that has been on staff at CTSR over the years to come and join the fun at Custaloga Town in 2014.
This will be a fun weekend to share stories and discuss your experience as a staff member. You will also get to see the changes that have been made over the last 45 years. (yes, there has been a few)
Alumni staff members will be able to use the shooting range, climbing wall, 900 foot zip line, archery range, and swimming pool or just hike around to see the area.
A campfire will be Saturday night and we hope that you and fellow alumni staff members can pull together a skit or song to share.
Bring your patches and shirts to show and share with everyone.
Pictures are a must to display so please dig through your photo albums (Yes, we will have fun with the high socks pictures but that was part of the experience)
French Creek Council
- Council News
- Staff Reunion
- Outdoor Leader & Venturing Training Weekend
- New Webelos and Webelos 1
- Webelos 2 Weekend
- Training makes Scouting safer
- TREX 2014
- Venturing in French Creek Council
- Council Wants and Needs List
- BSA and United Way
- 2013 National Jamboree French Creek Council Patch Set
- Website improvements
- Silver Beaver Nomination Information
- Historic Trails
- About French Creek Council
- Media Center
- Online Charter Renewal