The Boy Scouts of America places the greatest importance on creating the most secure environment possible for our youth members. To maintain such an environment, the BSA developed numerous procedural and leadership selection policies and provides parents and leaders with resources for the Cub Scout, Boy Scout, and Venturing programs. - Boy Scouts of America
- Youth Protection training is required for all BSA registered volunteers.
- Youth Protection training must be taken every two years. If a volunteer’s Youth Protection training record is not current at the time of recharter, the volunteer will not be reregistered.
Learn more about Youth Protection
- Prepare & Training
- Training for New Leaders
- National Youth Leadership Training
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO)
- Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders (OWL)
- Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS)
- Chartered Organization Representative Training
- Wood Badge Training Course Information
- Youth Protection