Want to help camp staff prepare for Summer camp and support CTSR? Then plan to attend Program Launch for your District being held on June 13th at CTSR and help staff get ready for the campers the following week.
Optional Dinner will be available at 5:00 PM in the Dining hall for those that pre-register by Friday, June 7 for a cost of $5 per person.
Rifle Range, Zip line, Archery Range and a walk through of program areas will be available for only those adults attending Program Launch at CTSR. Only Program Launch participant are eligible to participate in these activities.
The following optional areas will be open from 3:30-4:30 PM & following Program Launch meetings until 8PM.
- Rifle Range ($5 per 25 shells) Please pay on site
- ArcheryRange (no cost)
- Zip Line ($5 per ride) Please pay on site (expected to be available)
Note: Zip line participants cannot weigh more than 250 lbs. and we will get as many folks on as possible.
All proceeds from shooting range and zip line go to lawn mower fund.
Program Launch (no cost) will begin promptly at 6PM
- Washington Trail Districtwill be held at Cub Pavilion:
- Colonel Drake District will be held at Scoutcraft pavilion
- Oliver Perry District will be held at Braves Pavilion by parking lot on top of hill.
Washington Trail District
- District News
- June Program Launch Roundtable
- 2nd Annual Sporting Clays for Scouting
- 4th Annual Washington Trail District Fishing Derby
- Washington Trail District Cast Iron Chef
- Youth Protection Training
- Commissioner's Corner
- Tyler Allen Elected Northeast Region Chief
- Family Friends of Scouting
- Welcome New Venture Crew 219
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental