The Washington Trail District is offering a Bicycle Rodeo for all youth to participate in on Saturday, May 4, 2013. We will be at the Cambridge Springs Armory (Army Readiness Center) at 22992 Center Street Extension in Cambridge Springs. We will have a round robin of stations from 10 am to 2 pm. Come rain or shine, we can be inside or outside depending on the weather. Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers and Non-scouts are welcome. We are partnering with Meadville Medical Center, and the Cambridge Spring Police Department to help put on this event.
- Bring your bike and ride our safety course
- Bring your helmet
- Learn basic bike maintenance
- Bring a sack lunch
- Snacks will be available for purchase.
- Don’t worry about the weather, we can be inside or outside depending on the weather.
- Tae Kwon-do Demonstration from noon to 12:45 pm
- Open to all Scouts and Non-Scouts. Learn what Scouting is about if you are not a Scout.