As the new year approaches so does our Friends of Scouting Campaign for 2013. With the financial changes we're facing this year it is vital that FOS presentations happen. Donations through this campaign help support the program, maintain camp, and keep the cost of attending camp down. Units are strongly encouraged to schedule a time for one of our presenters to come in and speak.
We want to make sure we get everyone scheduled early to give our presenters time to prepare. The preference is for these presentations to be done at your Blue and Gold or Courts of Honor. The focus of these events is the accomplishments of the youth; so we promise to keep it short and to the point.
Several units have already sent in dates, so please submit yours soon to lock in your unit's event. Simply email email@example.com. We appreciate your help in reaching out to parents.
Washington Trail District
- District News
- June Program Launch Roundtable
- 2nd Annual Sporting Clays for Scouting
- 4th Annual Washington Trail District Fishing Derby
- Washington Trail District Cast Iron Chef
- Youth Protection Training
- Commissioner's Corner
- Tyler Allen Elected Northeast Region Chief
- Family Friends of Scouting
- Welcome New Venture Crew 219
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental