The Washington Trail District is proud to announce the arrival of Venture Crew 219. This new Venture Crew chartered by the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge 219 in Meadville is the first crew of its kind in the French Creek Council. Crew 219 is gearing its program around an emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math or STEM. This coed group of youth from 14 to 20 years of age, under the leadership of Jerry Hunter from Saegertown, is looking forward to getting to experience the wealth of resources in our area that deal with STEM.
After the crew’s initial registration, the crew is planning a trip to Edinboro University to learn more about Marine Biology. Their plan is to do a trip next year to visit the Marine Science Center at Wallops Island, Virginia.
If you would like to get more information about joining Scouting please contact the Michael Cidor, Senior District Executive at the French Creek Council at 814-868-5571 or email@example.com.
Washington Trail District
- District News
- 2nd Annual Sporting Clays for Scouting
- 4th Annual Washington Trail District Fishing Derby
- June Program Launch Roundtable
- Washington Trail District Cast Iron Chef
- Youth Protection Training
- Commissioner's Corner
- Family Friends of Scouting
- Welcome New Venture Crew 219
- Tyler Allen Elected Northeast Region Chief
- Pinewood Derby Track Rental