Custaloga Town Scout Reservation
Year Round Facilities
If you are a Unit or Group that is interested in renting one of our facilities for an event or program that would take place during the week, or you are a group interested in renting out the entire property, please contact our Service Center to check availability and pricing.
Our facilities are available on a limited basis.
Units and families will be able to use the properties for daily activities such as picnics, hiking, and fishing. Additionally, campsites are available for rental. Cabins and buildings are also available.
Camp is open all year for Scouting activities. Our properties are perfect for troop activities such as hiking, orienteering, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. Troops can rent lean-tos. Tent camping is also welcome
- You must sign in upon arrival at the camp and sign out when you leave.
- Reservations are not accepted without full payment. Reservations must be made through the service center.
- All damage done to council property will be billed to the unit.
- The Guide to Safe Scouting must be followed at all times, as well as Youth Protection policies.
- Vehicles must be parked in the parking lots only, or areas approved by the Ranger.